- May 31 2016 – an unaffiliated NY “rescue” purchased Emmy and a few other ponies (including a stallion) from the Stanley brothers in Bastrop, LA.
- June and July 2016 – Emmy was quarantined and boarded with the rest of her group. Möbius Path doesn’t have any information about the location, but this is most likely when she ended up pregnant.
- August 2016 – Emmy and her group were moved to “Wild Angels Farm” owned by Vonnie Krebs in Shippensburg, Pennsylvania. Möbius Path doesn’t have much information about this location, but as of 2017 Vonnie is facing charges of animal cruelty after she starved and neglected the horses in her care.
- November 2016 – Emmy was moved to the main NY location of the previously mentioned “rescue” group.
- January 2017 – Emmy was emaciated with a body score around “2”. She was still completely feral and wouldn’t let anyone near her. I (Luca) started working with her.
- February 2017 – I insisted that Emmy’s hay diet be supplemented with grain, and paid the “rescue” for the additional feed.
- March 2017 – Emmy started to look a bit round. I thought she may be pregnant, but the “rescue” which owned her thought that she was getting fat.
- March 23 2017 – Möbius Path Inc. was incorporated
- April 3 2017 – Möbius Path Inc. adopted Emmy.
- May 19 2017 – Emmy gave birth to Athena, a healthy little filly!
We are currently looking for a new boarding location which will bring her closer to NYC.